Our mission is to equip men to be strong in their faith in Jesus Christ and be his disciple-makers at home, at church, and in the world. For more information or if you have questions, email us: email@example.com
As men, every day we face challenges, trials and joys that are unique to the masculine journey. Sometimes it’s only another man that can relate and understand the pressures of providing for our families while struggling at being a godly man or husband or dad.
We believe men need other men in their lives to sharpen and guide them in the ways of God and not the world. So we exist to create places or environments for men to rub shoulders with other men and learn from each other to honor God in all facets and stages of life. In these places men are free to more naturally express their faith and stories that can challenge the hearts of other men.
Ready to join a Group? Check our list of Groups here.
- Men's Tailgate Party - October 1 at 2:00 PM
- GP Men's Breakfast - October 7 at 8:00 AM - 9:30 AM
- Men's Retreat - November 3-5, 2017 at Black Rock Retreat Center - Cost: $250 per person. Registration details coming soon!
- GP Men's Breakfast - December 2 at 8:00 AM - 9:30 AM
- GP Men's Breakfast - January 6, 2018 at 8:00 AM - 9:30 AM
- GP Men's Breakfast - February 3, 2018 at 8:00 AM - 9:30 AM
- GP Men's Breakfast - March 3, 2018 at 8:00 AM - 9:30 AM
- March Madness - March 3, 2018 at 6:00 PM
- GP Men's Breakfast - April 7, 2018 at 8:00 AM - 9:30 AM
- GP Men's Breakfast - May 5, 2018 at 8:00 AM - 9:30 AM