Women's Retreat at Harvey Cedars
April 28 - 30, 2017
Our SeaSide Escape retreat is where women slow down and enjoy time with other women and with God. It's an engaging Bible study focused on the lives of Sarah and Hagar - including an uplifting worship, experience, and an opportunity to discover the depth of God's love, strength, and compassion.
Information Sheet (PDF)
Registration Form (PDF)
Questions? Contact Joan Zeberlein: email@example.com
- The Beach Bag: We usually pack our bags full of the things we need for a day at the beach. In this session we'll consider the baggage we all carry every day.
- Sunshine: Friends are the sunshine of our lives, and in this session we use the warmth of sunshine to remind us of the warmth of friendship.
- Sand: In this session, we'll discover just how Sarai tried control her life and how like sand it can be tricky!
- Waves: Stillness and reflection lead to a closer relationship with God. Session 4 guides us to a time of quiet, meaningful prayer and contemplation.
- Pearl: Just as God changes a grain of sand into a pearl, God works in us, who are more precious than any pearl.
- Starfish: God heals us when we are hurt or damaged, just as he has made the starfish able to heal and regrow. We take a look at Hagar, a woman who had difficult experiences.
- Message in a Bottle: All the elements come together, as we learn the legacy of Sarah's life and consider our own legacy.