Updated: Monday, May 31, 2021 at 6:30 p.m.
Relaxed Mitigation and Masks Update
After careful consideration and prayer, we will be making adjustments and changes to our mitigation procedures for our Sunday morning services and on-site events and activities.
First, we will be discontinuing our regularly scheduled outdoor services. With the weather getting much warmer in the summer months, it makes sense to move indoors. It is possible that we may do an outdoor service in the future, but we will no longer be offering them weekly.
Additionally, effective June 1:
- Masks will be optional in the building (except in the Children's Wing) and during services. We know that some of you will still want to wear your mask, and others can't wait to not wear one. Decide what is best for you and your family. Judgment-free zone!
- Children’s and Student Ministries will continue to follow the schools' mask requirements – masks are still required for children, students and volunteers/staff.
- We will no longer require registration for Sunday services in The Commons or Family Room.
- Seat Spacer Cards will still be available for those who want them. Ushers will be available with cards, if you wish to use them to allow some space between you and the next person in your row.
- The seating arrangement in The Commons will remain as is for now (spaced).
- Pre-registration will continue for GP Kids to assist with volunteer planning.
Beyond June 1:
- We will evaluate attendance and if we need to add more chairs, we will return to the normal, pre-COVID setup of 400 chairs.
- After the school year is finished, we will re-evaluate and consider mask requirements for both Children’s and Student ministries.
If you have any questions or concerns, we want to hear from you! Please reply to this email.
Thank you for your patience as we pivot again and adjust to these new changes and updates.
Grace Point Office Hours
The church office hours generally are from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Some of our staff members will continue to work from home at times, so please call the office before you visit to be sure someone is there (215.968.2354). You can always email us as well to arrange a time to visit as needed. email@example.com
For those in our church who do not have family nearby and/or neighbors to assist you in picking up essential groceries or other necessities, please let us know so we can make arrangements to help you with this. Or, if you are willing to pick up some groceries for someone in need, please let us know that as well. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the church office at 215.968.2354.
Prayer is also vitally important in the life of the individual believer. We want the people of Grace Point to be people of prayer, who communicate with God regularly about their own needs, and who intercede often for the needs of others. Learn more about how to pray for others and receive prayer on our Prayer page.