Nothing is more important than each person’s relationship with Jesus Christ. Grace Point Students believes that the two combined influences of parents and the church make the greatest impact on the spiritual development of students. This ministry exists to transform students’ lives with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. To model, teach and train students, parents and leaders to be lifelong committed followers of Him. Our strategy is more about the process of spiritually maturity than about the programs we operate. We want students to leave the ministry equipped and challenged to continue growing in Christ no matter where life takes them.
Find us on Social Media or signup for our email newsletter.
For more information about GP Students:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call the church office: 215.968.2354
Middle School (6th - 8th grades) and High School (9th - 12th grades)
- Sunday mornings during the 10:30 a.m. service (during message time) in the Student Center.
- Sunday Nights - High School: 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. - teaching from God's Word, enjoyable games, activities and more! (Mid-September to June)
- Wednesday Nights - Middle School: 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. - teaching from God's Word, enjoyable games, activities and more! (Mid-September to June)