At Grace Point, our mission is to help more people become fully-committed followers of Jesus Christ.
Occasionally we're looking for gifted, passionate people to join our team.
Updated July 2021:
Currently, we are seeking a part-time Ministry Administrative Assistant for our Administrative Team. This position is for our front office and is approximately 24 hours per week. The Ministry Administrative Assistant will serve the Grace Point ministry staff and the congregation by accomplishing supportive administrative tasks with excellence, working in unity with the staff and administrative team. The Ministry Administrative Assistant reports to the Director of the Administrative Team.
The qualifications for this position are:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong experience working with the Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Well organized, detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Strong time-management skills
- Good grammar skills
- Able to prioritize and change priorities as needed
- A teachable spirit
- Willing to humbly receive guidance and coaching from Director of Administrative Team
- Team player to accomplish goals for God’s glory and His purposes
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume to Sharon Sloan
our Director of Administrative Team, at email@example.com.
Please write Ministry Administrative Assistant in the subject line field.
Thank you! We look forward to hearing from you!