As men, every day we face challenges, trials and joys that are unique to the masculine journey. Sometimes it’s only another man that can relate and understand the pressures of providing for our families while struggling at being a godly man, husband or dad.
- We believe that men need other men in their lives to sharpen and guide them in the ways of God and not the world.
- We exist to create places or environments for men to rub shoulders with other men and learn from each other to honor God in all facets and stages of life.
- In these places men are free to more naturally express their faith and stories that can challenge the hearts of other men.
"Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another."
Looking to build friendships with other men? Ready to join a group? Check our listing of GP Groups.
- Men's Breakfast - Upcoming Dates: October 7, November 4, and December 2.
- Men's Retreat - October 20-22 at Black Rock Retreat Center
> When: Friday, October 20, at 8:00 p.m. through Sunday, October 22, at 1:00 p.m.
> Where: Black Rock Retreat Center, Quarryville, PA
> Cost: $190 for the weekend
> Speaker: Tim Smith, Lead Pastor, Crossing Community Church
> Optional: Golf Scramble Tournament on Friday, October 20 ($50 paid at the golf course)
Pickleball – Plenty of fun, fellowship, and exercise! Location: Grace Point. Contact: Mike Palmer, firstname.lastname@example.org
Fly Fishing Club – Enjoy fishing, fellowship, and God’s creation. Contact: Keith Fell, email@example.com
GP Men’s Service Projects – Volunteer with other GP men to serve the church and local community. Contact: Mike Giagnacova, firstname.lastname@example.org
Men’s Small Groups – Join a group and grow in faith with other GP men! Search our list of groups here.