CURRENT SERIES: Red Letter Challenge
The Red Letter Challenge is a 40-Day churchwide experience at Grace Point and looks closely at the spoken words of Jesus. The Red Letter Challenge creates resources that are simple to understand, challenging in concept, highly practical, but always squarely aimed at Jesus. Christians can have good intentions all day long, but intentions without precise aim at exactly the One we are trying to be like, Jesus, will always lead to unintended consequences. God has been gracious to all, and being compelled by that grace, we believe that following Jesus is the single greatest opportunity of our lifetime! The Lord has given us what it takes to follow Him greatly!
March 28 - Going (TBD) [Small Group Discussion Questions - Week 6]
PREVIOUS SERIES: Strange Grace
Through a study of the Book of Jonah, we find God's grace demonstrated and shining forth in varying instances:
- through a storm that causes Jonah to be stopped from running away from Him;
- through a fish that swallows Jonah and saves him from death;
- through some "alone time" in the fish's belly where Jonah repents;
- through the unlikely repentance of Nineveh as a result of Jonah's reluctant preaching; and
- through God's personal attention toward Jonah in his stubbornness and anger expressed in an unusual plant and the worm that kills it.
All of these instances point to the fact that God sometimes demonstrates His grace in strange ways, not only for Jonah and the Ninevites but also for us!
Subscribe to our Sermon Podcast
Listen to sermons, messages and other event recordings from the library below or subscribe to our Sermon Podcast here.